Fanuc Robotics Training
Tailored to enhance your team’s skills
Tailored to Enhance Your Team’s Skills
Training classes are back in session. Well-educated operators, programmers, and technicians are the key to your robot’s productivity, so schedule a training session at your facility or register for classes at our Wisconsin and Iowa locations.
Better for Production
Proper hands-on training on robotic automation equipment is important to ensure your investment is always operating at optimal levels. Trained employees have higher production time, fewer errors/re-works, and cause less damage to products and systems.
Better for Employees
Today’s labor shortage makes it hard to find and retain skilled workers. Training is a great way to encourage employees to have more interest and investment in their work, thus promoting employee loyalty and engagement. A well-trained robot operator will have more confidence and job satisfaction.
Acieta offers training tailored to your specific needs:
- For individuals or groups
- At your plant or our training facilities
- Hands-on experience with your specific robot models/systems
- Adjusted for the skill level you specify
What You Will Learn in FANUC Robotics Training
Our FANUC training classes are one of the fastest and easiest paths for you to maximize the ROI of your robotic automation equipment. Current classes offered:
- Robot maintenance and troubleshooting: Tailored to robot operators, technicians, engineers and programmers, this course includes troubleshooting techniques, an equipment and component overview, Robot PM and FANUC I/O discussion, and more.
- Robot operations: Ideal for those new to the world of robotics, as well as those who wish to shore up their base knowledge. Topics include general safety, controls, teach pendant features, alarms, data backup and more.
- Robotic operations - welding: Suitable for those new to robotics, this course covers robotic automation training, operation and maintenance principles for robotic welding cells using the FANUC Robotics Arc Tool Software.
- Creating and modifying 2D vision processes: A more advanced class covering how to create and modify 2D vision processes through FANUC 2D iRVision.
Expertise Backed By Decades of Experience
Our FANUC robot training courses are bolstered by nearly 40 years of partnership with FANUC, providing the deep knowledge and understanding that only this depth of experience can build. As a FANUC Authorized System Integrator, our robotics training courses provide unparalleled expertise to get your personnel and equipment up to speed as quickly as possible.
Learn more about the specific training for each of our locations:
To discuss known automation opportunities or discover new ones: