FastLOAD® High-Speed Machine Tool Cells
ACIETA FASTLOAD DR2000
Need to improve productivity and increase capacity, fast?
Manufacturers who are positioning for growth are planning for automation. The challenge with adopting complex, custom solutions lies in the time and capital investment for custom integrations. If you’re faced with capacity challenges, labor shortages, or quality variability, the standard cells from Acieta can help you address key business challenges, fast, with a high-speed machine loading cell.
Our FastLOAD DR2000 is an excellent option for companies looking to maximize efficiency with automation.
- Address core business challenges, fast.
- Low commitment, fast entry to automation.
- Easily customizable for a wide variety of applications.
- Can tend multiple machines.
- Small footprint.
- Fast lead time.
Is the FastLOAD DR2000 your perfect fit?
- Is your capacity limited because of labor shortages?
- Do you have unused equipment on your floor?
- Do you need to maximize floor space usage?
- Do you have two or three machines you’d like to run simultaneously?
- Could you use an inbound/outbound system for an existing cell?
- Do you need to load/unload saws, lathes, and mills?
- Would you like to increase machine utilization?
WHY THE FastLOAD DR2000?
FastLOAD DR2000 Features
- Ergonomically designed for operator safety
- Small footprint with safety area scanners, minimal to no fencing
- Easy installation
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- Efficient design allows for continuous robot utilization while operator loads/unloads the drawers
- Versatile, change over parts very easily
- Multiple drawer options for different part heights
- RIA safety compliant when integrated by Acieta
- Pre-engineered for faster delivery
- Adjustable gripper fingers for picking large part ranges
- Outer diameter or inner diameter picking
- Can tend up to three machines
FastLOAD DR2000 SPECS
| Base Length||1166 mm (45.9 in)|
| Base Width||951 mm (37.5 in)|
|System Weight||1405 kg (3097 lbs)|
|Drawer Dimensions||585 x 850 mm (23 x 33.5 in)|
|Standard Gripper Options||Two jaw gripper for square parts or three jaw gripper for round parts|
|Min Part Height*||20 mm (0.79 in)|
|Max Part Height*||250 mm (9.84 in)|
|Min Part Diameter or Width*||16 mm (0.63 in)|
|Max Part Diameter or Width*||144 mm (5.67 in)|
FastLOAD DR2000 ROBOT AND DRAWER OPTIONS
|FANUC Robot||Payload (kg)||Reach (mm)|
|# of Drawers||Maximum Part Height|
|2||325 mm (12.8 in)|
|3||190 mm (7.5 in)|
|4||122 mm (4.8 in)|
|5||82 mm (3.2 in)|
|6||55 mm (2.2 in)|
Maximize your output and increase production with the FastLOAD DR2000 by Acieta. Our high-speed robotic machine tool cells are a cost-effective introduction to automation, designed as a solution to solve labor and capacity challenges, fast.