Virtual New Projects and Service Appointments
Let’s talk about new projects and service - virtually.
During this challenging time, the safety of our customers, suppliers, and employees are our top priority. To help you remain productive (and healthy), we want you to know that you have options, including the ability to start your robotic automation project online.
Although our current social landscape seems to be constantly changing, we’re always here to help - by phone, virtual meeting and in person.
As manufacturing continues to evolve, labor, space, and resources are not able to keep up with opportunity, Acieta’s automation solutions allow you the tools, resources and time to continually expand, innovate and create. If you would like to get started in robotic process automation, the current landscape does not need to stop you, and we are here to help.
Looking to start a new robotic automation project?
Our team is available to help you define your needs. Let’s get creative and talk. If you’re at home, in the office, or your shop floor, contact us now to discuss your project in whatever way works best for you.
- Ship us your part and we’ll get started on a robotic recommendation for you. Click here to submit a request.
- Request a virtual meeting or teleconference from your home, office or shop floor.
- In the event that an on-site visit is necessary, our team will take any necessary precautions. We ask that you provide a safe working environment as well.
NEED A VIRTUAL ROBOTIC SERVICE APPOINTMENT?
Your Acieta service team is here to ensure your robots will receive any needed service or maintenance without added stress. To help you remain productive (and healthy) during this time, we provide you with these options such as::
- 24-hour phone support with one-hour guaranteed call back 844-4-ACIETA Ext. 1
- Video chat support, enabling virtual FANUC robot servicing by walking you through processes.
- Onsite support - if you need onsite support, please note our service team is complying with the following safety protocol: washing hands often, wiping tools down before and after entering each facility, and have not knowingly been in contact with anyone confirmed to have the COVID-19 virus. We ask that you provide a safe working environment as well..
To discuss known automation opportunities or discover new ones: