Acieta is currently hiring for a permanent Regional Automation Sales Manager to be responsible for all direct sales activities, from lead generation to closing deals for our Midwest territory which includes Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, and Missouri. The individual in this role will develop and implement an approved sales plan, which will meet both the personal and business goals of the expanding customer base in the assigned area. In this role, you will be working with the sales and support teams, you will also aim to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals that are in line with company’s vision and values.
- Responsible for the sale of automation equipment and system integration
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization
- Sells consultatively making recommendations to prospects and clients of various solutions to lower manufacturing costs and increase productivity
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Submit detailed business information for pricing and presentations of solutions to identified prospects’ manufacturing processes
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities
- Maintain records of current projects in company database which is used to generate sales
- Participate and contribute to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects, and company employees
- 7+ years of direct sales experience of capital equipment preferably robotic automation
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s Office Suite products
- Knowledge of SalesForce preferred
- Knowledge of PC based AutoCAD 2D; preferably 3D modeling
- Travel up to 70%
ACIETA is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates. ACIETA does not discriminate against any job applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, age, military or veteran status, or any other prohibited basis under applicable local, state, or federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in the application and/or interview process should notify ACIETA’s Human Resources department at email@example.com.