In this podcast:
- The greatest challenges for manufacturing in the United States today
- What steps can manufacturers take to deal with the labor shortage and retain good employees
- The trends that you are seeing in automated welding.
- Today's robotic automation includes tools that help get a consistently good part. Are they too complex for a company with no robotic experience?
- Can robots do all of our welding
- Are systems getting bigger and more complex, or are they getting leaner and decentralized?
- What does success look like in automation systems design and build?