FastLOAD CX1000 Collaborative Cell
FastLOAD CX1000 Features
- One piece weldment offers small footprint and easy installation
- Wheels allow for ease of mobility
- Intuitive touchscreen interface for quick part setup
- Hand-guided programming
- Electric grippers with long stroke for a variety of part sizes
- Robot is IP67 rated - ideal for industrial environments
- Can simultaneously tend two machines
- Multiple mobile fixturing carts available
- Fixturing is adjustable to accommodate different part heights and sizes
- Operator can load/unload parts while robot is working
As a standard cobot, Acieta will deliver the FastLOAD CX1000 to you in as quickly as one week, so you can ramp-up fast and immediately increase capacity.
Drag and drop programming
An intuitive interface makes programming very easy. Setup is quick and easy.
Twice the productivity
The FastLOAD CX1000 can operate up to two different machines simultaneously for optimal throughput.
Lower costs, fast ROI
Automation increases capacity and lowers cost per part, so most shops see an ROI in 18 to 24 months.
|FastLOAD CX1000 Specifications|
|Base Length||838.3 mm (33 in)|
|Base Width||844.8 mm (33.26 in)|
|System Weight||213 kg (470 lbs)|
|Robot Model||Fanuc CRX-10iA/L Collaborative 6 axis robot|
|Robot Reach||1418 mm (55.83 in)|
|Max Part Width (2 Finger)||158 mm (6.22 in)|
|Max Part Diameter (3 Finger)||150mm (5.91 in)|
|Gripper Options||Two finger gripper for square parts or three finger gripper for round parts|
Ready to improve productivity and increase capacity? Contact us today!
To discuss known automation opportunities or discover new ones: