Before you deck the halls and drink eggnog, make sure your robots are running optimally with proper maintenance. After all, your robots work hard and deserve some love.
The best way to keep robots operating at full efficiency is to perform a few simple maintenance steps. Check out Acieta’s video library for instructions on how to perform these tasks.
- Inspect and test worn parts such as bearings, seals, electrical components and cables
- Oil or grease joints, and gear boxes
- Perform software backups for current control and vision systems
- Clean controllers, cooling fans and connectors
- Check incoming power and internal control voltages
- Replace batteries
- Tighten all electrical and air line connections
Order an Annual Robot Service Kit
Get all the supplies you need to perform preventive maintenance on your robot in one convenient box with Acieta’s Annual Robot Service Kit. Kits include grease and/or oil grease zerks, RAM batteries, and step-by-step instructions for a variety of FANUC robots. And, all PM kits are currently on sale!
Schedule a Preventive Maintenance Program
Never worry about robot maintenance again. Acieta offers extensive preventive maintenance programs to ensure your robot remains operational 24 hours a day, with maintenance tailored to your schedule.
Learn more about Acieta’s 24/7 service and support at https://www.acieta.com/service/ or call 844-4-ACIETA.