Acieta recognizes that users may have concerns about privacy issues as they navigate the Internet. is committed to providing users with a safe, secure environment in which to secure information. will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information you provide remains private, and is used only for the purposes stated below.
We collect information about the users of our site. This information helps us determine which parts of the site visitors find most valuable as well as how we can continually improve the services we provide. User identities remain anonymous unless the User provides this information as a part of registration. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our Website.
Users may use www.acieta.com without registering, but registration must occur in order to use any of the personalized services. Our site's registration form requires specific contact information: name, e-mail address, etc. We use the customer contact information to learn more about our visitors. The contact information is also used to contact users when necessary.
Unique identifiers (such as IDs and passwords) are collected to verify the visitor's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
Links to Other Sites
www.acieta.com may contain links to third-party Websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to users and not as an endorsement by of the contents on such third-party Websites. is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Websites. Links to third-party Websites are performed at your own risk.
You may disable the cookie function on your browser or erase the contents in your cookies file. To do this, consult the help features in your browser and program manager. However, please bear in mind that doing this prevents the Website from recognizing you as a previous user of the Website.
California Consumer Privacy Act
Effective January 1, 2020, Acieta, LLC. (dba Mitsui USA) is abiding by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Acieta is committed to protecting the privacy of the Personal Information it maintains and complying with applicable privacy and security laws and regulations. All information collected by Acieta is covered by this act. We have not and will not sell your personal information.
We use these categories of Personal Information for the purposes of operating, managing, and maintaining our business, providing our products and services, and accomplishing our business purposes and objectives, including using Personal Information to:
• Develop, improve, repair, and maintain our products and services;
• Fulfill your requests and process your transactions;
• Personalize, advertise, and market our products and services;
• Conduct research, analytics, and data analysis;
• Maintain our property and our records, and undertake quality and safety assurance measures;
• Conduct risk and security control and monitoring, and detect and prevent fraud;
• Perform identity verification, accounting, audit, and other internal functions, such as internal investigations and record-keeping;
• Carry out corporate transactions, such as mergers, joint ventures or acquisitions; and
• Comply with law, legal process, and internal policies, and exercise and defend legal claims.
If you are a California Resident, you may request that we:
• Disclose to you the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you and the categories of sources from which we collected such Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you;
- The business or commercial purposed for collecting Personal Information about you; and
- The categories of Personal Information about you that we otherwise shared or disclosed, and the categories of third parties with whom we shared or to whom we disclosed such Personal Information (if applicable).
• Delete Personal Information we collected from you.
N25W23790 Commerce Circle, Suite F
Waukesha, WI 53188
www.acieta.com encourages visitors to submit feedback. Any feedback that is submitted becomes the property of www.acieta.com and we may use this feedback for marketing purposes, or to contact visitors for more information.
To discuss known automation opportunities or discover new ones: