FastLOAD Collaborative Cells
ADDRESS LABOR AND CAPACITY CHALLENGES WITH AUTOMATION
If you’re faced with capacity challenges, labor shortages, or quality variability, the FastLOAD CR2000 can help you address key business challenges, fast, with a collaborative machine loading cell. Our FastLOAD CR2000 is an excellent option for companies looking to maximize efficiency with automation, and can integrate with solutions that include the FANUC CR-15iA collaborative 6 axis robot.
- Address core business challenges, fast.
- Low commitment, fast entry to automation.
- Fast lead time.
IS A COLLABORATIVE ROBOT (COBOT) THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
- Is your capacity limited because of labor?
- Do you have unused equipment on your floor because of labor shortages?
- Do you need to maximize floor space usage?
- Do you have parts smaller than 144 mm (5.67 in) diameter or width?
- Do you have two machines you’d like to run together?
- Could you use an inbound/outbound system for an existing cell?
- Do you need to load/unload saws, lathes, and mills?
- Would you like to increase utilization on a machine with a 30+ second cycle time?
If you said yes to any of the above, a FastLOAD CR2000 cobot could be your next best hire!
Need to improve productivity and increase capacity, fast?
You can count on a robot
Reliable output, every time. Consider a FastLOAD CR2000 system your next best hire. Collaborative robots never take a sick day and deliver consistent quality, every time.
Solve labor shortages
If your machine shop has unused equipment due to a labor shortage, a FastLOAD CR2000 collaborative robot solution can help you leverage your existing equipment.
Lower costs, clear ROI
The use of cobots in manufacturing increases capacity. When making more product at a lower cost, most users average a positive ROI in 24 months or less.
Automation can help you better compete when you increase production, lower costs, and manufacture quality products more consistently.
FastLOAD CR2000 Features
- One piece weldment offers small footprint and easy installation
- Intuitive touchscreen interface for quick part setup
- Adjustable gripper fingers
- Outer diameter or inner diameter picking
- Can tend two machiness
- Operator can load/unload parts while robot is working
- Grid plate is adjustable to accommodate different part heights and customizable to accommodate different part sizes
|FastLOAD CR2000 Specifications|
|Overall Length||1791.1 mm (70.52 in)|
|Overall Width||1035 mm (40.75 in)|
|System Weight||1040 kg (2293 lbs)|
|Robot Model||FANUC CR-15iA collaborative 6 axis robot|
|Robot Reach||1441 mm (56.73 in)|
|Min Part Height||20 mm (0.79 in)|
|Max Part Height||250 mm (9.84 in)|
|Min Part Diameter or Width||16 mm (0.63 in)|
|Max Part Diameter or Width||144 mm (5.67 in)|
|Gripper Options||Two jaw gripper for square parts or three jaw gripper for round parts|
|Grid Plate Options||See Grid Plate Options chart|
|FastLOAD CR2000 Grid Plate Options|
|Max Part Size (dia or width)||Capacity (parts)|
|1 in (25.4 mm)||234|
|2 in (50.8 mm)||102|
|3 in (76.2 mm)||65|
|4 in (101.6 mm)||40|
|5 in (127 mm)||28|
|6 in (152.4 mm)*||21|
|* Gripper max capacity is 5.67 in (144 mm)|
Ready to hire your most reliable coworker yet?
If the FastLOAD CR2000 collaborative robotic system sounds like it would solve many of your problems, contact Acieta today.Contact us today!
Ready to improve productivity and increase capacity? Contact us today!
To discuss known automation opportunities or discover new ones: