The Corporate Recruiter will partner with hiring managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of a growing organization and deliver the best talent for Acieta. This position will create relationship with prospective talent and manage the ongoing relationships with managers. As a Corporate Recruiter your job is a true contributor in the growth of the company and by providing the right talent will make the company successful.
- Represent the Human Resource Department of the company in a professional, respectful and organizational manner.
- Responsible for the developing and executing a recruiting plan and interviewing plan for each open position and conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of the plans.
- Communicate with managers and employees on a regular basis to establish rapport, gauge morale and source new candidate leads.
- Post all open positions in online job boards, college boards, and appropriate professional organizations.
- Minimize the use of recruiters, headhunters and contract-to-hire firms.
- Review and evaluate all resumes to determine if the candidate meets the position requirement.
- Conduct prescreening interviews to efficiently and effective fill the open positions with qualified candidates including reference checks.
- Schedule all interviews for candidates whether by phone or face-to-face and assist with travel arrangement and hotel stays for any out of town candidates.
- Conduct onsite interviewing and assist with selecting all potential employees.
- Assist with preparing offer packages and forwarding them to new team members.
- Support new employees with their relocation efforts and assist with temporary housing if needed.
- Assist with creating and sending letters of employment and rejection.
- Maintain applicant tracking in our HRIS system.
- Create and update all job descriptions for Acieta.
- Attend career fairs, student group meetings, give presentations, and develop a working relationship with colleges to assist with recruiting to promote Acieta and increase company recognition.
- Assist in new employee orientation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school Diploma or GED; working towards an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management preferred; Three to five years of human resource corporate recruiting required; one to two years of human resource experience required.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office); Knowledge of an HRIS system; ADP preferred; Knowledge of wage-and-hour laws and regulations a plus; Strong skills in interpersonal communication and the ability to work with other department to foster teamwork.
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity; Ability to work with limited supervision and high motivation; Good reasoning abilities, sound judgment.
- Have a commitment to time schedules, organization, and teamwork.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Travel is required; up to 50% for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
Email Resume to apply: email@example.com
To discuss known automation opportunities or discover new ones: